CleaniCal Hydrosoluble Calcium Hydroxide Paste (2g premixed syringe)
Membership is strictly limited to registered dentists in Malaysia only
In minimally invasive endodontics, CleaniCal is designed to solve the problem caused by vital pulp remnants and to effectively control bacterial biofilm.
1. hydrosoluble calcium hydroxide
– N-methyl-pyrrolidone and Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose are used as vehicles.
– Easy to remove and rarely hardened in the syringe during storage.
– Does not irritate periapical tissue.
2. penetration enhancing technology
– Enhanced tissue loosening by hydroxyl ion penetration.
– Decomposes lipopolysaccharide attachment of bacterial biofilm.
3. One cone technique with GP cone
– Easily applied into an accessory canal or Isthmus by similar flow and film thickness like a sealer.