EndoCem MTA Premixed Repair Material + EndoSeal MTA Filling Material
EndoCem MTA (2g premixed syringe)
The first Premix MTA for popularization.
Rapid sol-gel changes for compaction.
Excellent physical properties and biocompatibility comparable to that of powder type MTA
1. Hemostatic action by phyllosilicate ingredient.
** Easy to use without bleeding control.
2. High compressive strength and stable dimensional change.
3. Pure synthetic C3S based, Aesthetic by Zirconium Oxide.
4. Easy application to narrow and deep areas.
5. Outstanding biocompatibility
EndoSeal MTA (2g premixed syringe)
ENDOSEAL MTA is a paste-type root canal sealer based on pozzolan cement that has excellent physical and biological properties of MTA. It is premixed and pre-loaded in a syringe that allows direct application of the sealer into the root canal without requiring powder/liquid mixing, unlike other products. The product has outstanding flowability and maneuverability, which makes it possible to completely fill the root canal system including accessory and lateral canals. It is eugenol-free and will not impede adhesion inside the root canal.